Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just thought you might like to see my latest artwork. Feel free to download it. If you want a larger version let me know and I'll email it to you. Hope you like it.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
WOW Nice art work. Do you do custom bike pics for ppl and how much do you charge. Welcome to 2 Wheel and enjoy our site. We are all glad you joined. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
makes nice wallpaper :thumbs: ..thanks for the quick reply, and keep up the good work.

The artwork on your site really rocks!!! Very impressive :dthumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ShanMan14 said:
Nice job and welcome to the site.

Do you do 'original' stuff or can you make something from photos?
Hey thanks I appreciate it. All My work is original, I don't make anyprints.
And I pretty much work from photos nowadays. Years ago when I did more portrait work I had people sit for me, but that meant people had to sit for me for hrs. Any way thanks again.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
This guy's making his rounds...he's on our site as well.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gas Man said:
This guy's making his rounds...he's on our site as well.... :thumbs:
Ya, I know. Thing is, is that I'm gone about 8 months out of the year. No contact with the outside world. I've been a bike nut my whole life so it seems like when I get home I've missed out on so much I need to catch up. It seems like I do only 4 things during the time I'm home. Ride, the art thing, Internet, and my wife won't let me tell you the 4th. Lol glad you like the work and thanks.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I think we can guess the forth one if your gone for 8 moths out of the year. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ur always welcome here during your home time :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jewfzr said:
Ya, I know. Thing is, is that I'm gone about 8 months out of the year. No contact with the outside world. I've been a bike nut my whole life so it seems like when I get home I've missed out on so much I need to catch up. It seems like I do only 4 things during the time I'm home. Ride, the art thing, Internet, and my wife won't let me tell you the 4th. Lol glad you like the work and thanks.
So how did you find both sites...TWF & WOS?????

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey thanks for not :bash: me. I can tell you the 4th thing is'nt bowling. I just got 2wheel tuner the other day so I checked out the site. I followed someones link to wos. Thanks for everything guys.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jewfzr said:
Hey thanks for not :bash: me. I can tell you the 4th thing is'nt bowling. I just got 2wheel tuner the other day so I checked out the site. I followed someones link to wos. Thanks for everything guys.
That's cool. I wasn't sure what the order was...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
WOS and TWF is a great tandem !! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pretty intense man!! nice work as usual :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts