Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I feel like crap, but for my '05 ZX-6R my friend knocked over the bike and it bend my left handle bar and snaped off the mirrior.

The Kawasaki shop wants 230.00 for the parts anyone know where I can get it for cheaper new?

Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Trust me, I feel your pain when it comes to friends & your bike.

I wish you luck, definitely try Ebay. You'll be amazed what you can find on there sometimes.

If Speedwerks sold handlebars, I'd recommend them first.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
zx636r said:
ebay, you will find everything you need and for real cheap.
58cycle.com also has some oem stuff.
:withstupi 58 cycle has high shipping rates to compensate for the low prices though.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JayMax said:
Trust me, I feel your pain when it comes to friends & your bike.

I wish you luck, definitely try Ebay. You'll be amazed what you can find on there sometimes.

If Speedwerks sold handlebars, I'd recommend them first.

If Speedwerks don't sell it, I'm pretty sure that Laura or Brian can get if for you at a decent price.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
If you want factory new stuff...ron ayars like stated above is the best choice.

If you want to do some more digging... def. go with EBay... you should have no problems there. You may also want to consider getting aftermarket parts instead. Sometime they can save you a few $$ and for better looking parts!

Try to stay away from the aftermarket replacement part brands like Emigo and stuff. They're stuff is ok but not near the quality of OE parts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.