Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Bike Week is around the corner and everybody is talking about going there and Im stuck in iraq :cursin: ! :pat: Does anybody know where I can find some good websites for 05 Bike Week pictures. I know I'm kinda getting a jump start on things! But...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nope I don't... but as I said in the other thread... keep up the good work over there... the rest of the REAL Americans back you guy up 125%!!!! :pat:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey Butler,

Thanks for doing your part over there. :pat: Here is a link to some Bike Week info as things develop they should have more photos and links to other sites.

http://daytona.bikeweek.com/

Be safe.

F4i

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
well, if it makes you feel any better I'll be stuck in Palatka, FL about an hour away working 12-14 hours/day and bike back here in Missouri. So close yet so far, far away :cursin:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
usmc_butler said:
Well, Bike Week is around the corner and everybody is talking about going there and Im stuck in iraq :cursin: ! :pat: Does anybody know where I can find some good websites for 05 Bike Week pictures. I know I'm kinda getting a jump start on things! But...
Sorry to hear you are stuck over there in that shythole.. If I run into any pics I will let you know... Keep up the good work..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, everybody it doesnt make it any easier to look at pictures but there is always next year!

·
Registered
26 Posts
usmc_butler said:
Thanks, everybody it doesnt make it any easier to look at pictures but there is always next year!
The future is a great thing. It will always be there with guys and gals like you. :pat:
If it makes you feel any better I will be looking at pics here in the state of Missouri.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Im sure there will be plenty of pic's showup on this board.:pat: :pat: :dthumb: :twfrox:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts