Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday drove K1200RS up from Bay Area Ca to San Juan islands Wa 870 miles ;)
100 miles into trip met up with Busa owner who was going to Cooses bay Oregon :bike: We enjoyed some great high speed riding through I5 in Mount Shasta.
Hit rest stop outside of Portland Oregon, met up with Moto Guzzi V11 Lemans Rosso Corsa owner :shock: Bike looked great, but owner told me very uncomfortable to ride for trips. Both of us had V1's we hit Portland to Seattle averaging, 90 MPH with traffic :shock:
Hit ferry terminal in Anacortes Wa, with number of bikes in line :D
Can I say made a number of biker friends :D
Point being every time I travel with my bike, always meet up with great bike owners :)
Biker brother hood starting with biker wave rocks ;)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
That's been my experience too, you can meet up with complete strangers and you're instant friends. You didn't meet BusaBabe did you? :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
We met alot of cool locals who ride, up at, and on the way too, the bike fest this past weekend....your hardcore harley riders still have that bug up their ass against us..but more and more of them are being cool, waving while passing on the road, and talking shop....its not completely gone away,and never will, but its getting better.

Rarely ever have an issue with sportbike riders not being courteous or joining up for rides when they meet by chance some where.

Motorcycling is indeed a great sport and lifestyle.

:bike: :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts