Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that weekend again. Fresno is completely overrun with bikes!

For those that have seen Biker Boyz, the single testament to truth in that whole fantasy of a film is that several times a year, bikers from all over converge on Fresno to have a big dance on Saturday night and do a bunch of street racing.

They're everywhere!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sounds like alot of fun. I have never been out there but I do know what it is like. Have you ever been there to race? Put up some pics if you or anyone else has been there before. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I think I would be in heaven seeing all those sweet rides there..especially after just suffering thru harley weekend around here!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I think I would be in heaven seeing all those sweet rides there..especially after just suffering thru harley weekend around here!!

Awww. It wasn't that bad here. Well, except for that arse who almost hit me as I was riding by. Its all good. At the speed I was going past him, he would have bounced off my rear tire. LOL That'll learn him. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Awww. It wasn't that bad here. Well, except for that arse who almost hit me as I was riding by. Its all good. At the speed I was going past him, he would have bounced off my rear tire. LOL That'll learn him. :D
yeah and then bounced right into me!! yeah, that would have sucked all kinds of donkey arse!! :smash:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been out to the races in the past, but I generally stay away from it now due to stupidity levels getting way too high. People start doing plain dumb things, like flagging races to start before the previeus runners have cleared the strip. I've watched guys wad it up at the street races under those circumstances...

The dance can be a whole lot of fun, but it's held in a rough area of town. I've been two seperate times when there were drive by shootings outside.

Full Throttle often throws a big bbq before the dance at their clubhouse, which is just a few blocks from my house. They are a very gracious group of guys. Not at all what you'd think of a biker gang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts