Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Biketoberfest in Daytona is October 21-24!!! Who's going???!! Let's put a group together to ride and hang out!! Who's In?? I'll be there Friday afternoon, staying out by the speedway!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Dont know about any of us in here so far..but twisty & pippy from WOS will b there ... UGH, I wanna go to...damn having to work for a living in PA :rant:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
... UGH, I wanna go to...damn having to work for a living in PA :rant:

I live here in Pa. It can't be that bad. :D :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gotta show them HD's whats up Twisty!! Have fun man!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know!!! I'm ssssssssoooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
I know!!! I'm ssssssssoooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!

I am not feeling you on that one. :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No wonder you kids have such a high postwhoring number of posts.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Twisty if your limp wristy isn't feeling too well then you can go visit the Nascar museum at Daytona Speedway - I know how much you LOVE Nascar.. lol.. Just messing with you bro.. What new camera angle is that and when are we going to get together on the "project" - there is already people here interested in the mount. We need to get this off the ground mfr..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I was thinking he figured out a better camera angle for the Twisty chasin Pippi angle, if you know what I mean.... he he.....

I could be wrong and way off base.... :lol:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Twisty if your limp wristy isn't feeling too well then you can go visit the Nascar museum at Daytona Speedway - I know how much you LOVE Nascar.. lol.. Just messing with you bro.. What new camera angle is that and when are we going to get together on the "project" - there is already people here interested in the mount. We need to get this off the ground mfr..
I hate Nascar. It is gay. It is dumb and I hate it.

:puke: nascar

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Tell us how you really feel!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gas Man said:
I was thinking he figured out a better camera angle for the Twisty chasin Pippi angle, if you know what I mean.... he he.....

I could be wrong and way off base.... :lol:
Way off base? The fuggin base is in New York and you are in Tokyo - can you get much farther? What the hell are you talking about?

Ok Twisty I know you hate Nascar and you have been to counseling about it. How about answering the fuggin questions about making the camera mounts and what is this new angle?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Allow me to spell out the funny. A better angle for Twisty's bedroom fun time....if I have to spell it out anymore than that, you aren't getting my vote in '08!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Gas Man said:
Allow me to spell out the funny. A better angle for Twisty's bedroom fun time....if I have to spell it out anymore than that, you aren't getting my vote in '08!!!
O, YEAH!!

:jacked: :dthumb: :jacked:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gas Man said:
No I got it there funny man but I just didn't find humor in it. What is Twisty a clown? Is he here to a-MUSE you? Is his whole life private and otherwise a spectacle to you? lol.. Just messing with you bro.. Do I still get your vote?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts