Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where a blessing of the Bikes is in MA..........i know it's on may 1st

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
What?

Whats Blessing of the Bike?!?!?!?! Someone mentioned it a few days ago and said i should check it out... whatever it is. :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
ok did some looking around-

Looks like Blessing of the bikes is like a little church service where a pastor or whatever actually blesses the riding season. The one in La is having a charity raffle, bands, and a ride.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes your actually right on the money about the mass and a blessing of the riding season but pastor also bless's your bike..... :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Looks like Blessing of the bikes is like a little church service where a pastor or whatever actually blesses the riding season. The one in La is having a charity raffle, bands, and a ride.
I told WOS last year we needed this and no one listened - multiple crashes, the spawn of a Mudpuppy, etc. etc. We should have Rev do it up this year - just make sure he signs the certificate correctly or the blessing will be nfg.. lol..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
MP, you're right... we need to get to this... Either Rev or a pastor/rev someplace else needs to get this done...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts