Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sidi boots have worked out well for me.
Wear Sidi GT Sympatex for longer trips and back road ridding.
Sidi champion's work out well for times you are on and off bike, also when you want to wear jeans over boots.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
me too..but probably not until christmas..lol...just keep wearing my work boots or steel-towed low-tops for now..

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have 3 pairs of boots. I have a pair of Motoboss street/track boots, a pair of Alpinestars SMX+, and a pair of Icon Super Duty boots. I used to wear the Motoboss boots most of the time, until I bought the Icons. They are much better for around town. Track would have me in the SMX+.

·
Registered
146 Posts
you guys should try out any of the sidi vertabra series boots

after you guys try it
you won't want to ride without them

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
OxStar here. The make nice sparkes when you drag you toes in the corners. They very comfortable while riding but if your not a racer I wouldnt advise them because they keep your ankle bent in such a way it is hard to walk in. But I have a couple off's in them and they have held up pretty good.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
beanz said:
you guys should try out any of the sidi vertabra series boots

after you guys try it
you won't want to ride without them
That's what I have. . :dthumb:

I also have some regular Icons for just around town. But, the SIDIS have so much more protection I don't like riding w/out them anymore.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got a set of Joe Rocket speedmasters. I got them a half size too big and put a set of Dr. Scholls gel inserts in them for added comfort. They're nice....

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I use the Alpinestar SMX +'s as well, I find them comfortable and durable, my only beef with em is that you sound like rusty ol bedsprings walkin around in em... squeak squeak squeak...every step you take.. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mojo said:
John said:
I am considering the Sidi Vertabra or the Alpinestars SMX+.[/QUOTE

The SMX+ are great boots for the track. If you are doing mostly street, I'd get the Sidi boots between those two.

Check out my SMX+ review here.

:thumbs: Thanks Chris. I will keep that in mind.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No problem. That idea is great and would work for all boots. Is escpecially nice when in the boots for a good portion of the day. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
I got a set of Joe Rocket speedmasters. I got them a half size too big and put a set of Dr. Scholls gel inserts in them for added comfort. They're nice....

Does it make the boot feel tight around the rest of the foot with them in? I have tried that before and on some it makes it tighter and more uncomfortable then it should. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No, not at all. That's why you buy them a half size big! :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Are you gellin?! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Gas Man said:
I *always* wear orthotics from the good feet store in all of my boots. In fact, I have them in the Icon Super Duty's on my feet right now! :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Are you gellin?! :lol: :lol:
O, yeah I be gellin! You gellin? Cause I soooo be gellin!! :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
O, yeah I be gellin! You gellin? Cause I soooo be gellin!! :D
dude, the first time I saw that commercial, I had already put down a few on a saturday nite, and was like if somebody just rear-ended my car, my gellin foot would be up their arse! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
dude, the first time I saw that commercial, I had already put down a few on a saturday nite, and was like if somebody just rear-ended my car, my gellin foot would be up their arse! :cheers:

Atleast it would be a gellin ride in his arse. Nice and squesy. :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts