Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kids love the buell. My son is slightly afraid of it, but my daughter has no fear. He is 8 yrs old , she is 5 yrs old. She keeps bugging me to buy a helmet for her so she can go ridning with me. LOL

Yeah maybe up and down the driveway but that's about it. I do let her sit on the bike with my helmet on, i press the front and rear brake and let her rev it some in "N".

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
cute kids

Where did you get that full fairing for the Firebolt?

EDIT:*oops nevermind, i just saw your other thread where its all explained* :sorry:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Cone...cute kids... you better watch out... a cute lookin little girl with no fear... she'll be the death of you before you know it!!! :D

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:welcome: to TWF buell37 and diablobrian :twfrox:
Gas Man said:
Cone...cute kids... you better watch out... a cute lookin little girl with no fear... she'll be the death of you before you know it!!! :D
:iagree: :withstupi

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
buell37 said:
I have that same bike. Where can I get a full fairing like that one? I havent seen your other thread.
I pulled this from another thread for you.:dthumb:
ConeKLR said:
Here is some info for yuz guyz that are looking for firebolt fairings.
The company that makes my full fiberglass fairing is located at www.sebimoto.com

They have a reseller/dealer located in NJ.

http://www.sebimoto.com/kontakte.asp
Here's the sharkskin site, not sure if they have firebolt parts
http://www.sharkskinz.com/

:twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: Buell37

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Both my girls started riding with me at 4...My 5 year-old got to try a yammer 50 with training wheels last weekend and now she is hooked...I guess I'm now looking for a good used 50...:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts