Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Atlantic Cycle in MD over the weekend just to look at boots and leathers, and I walked by a rack full of helmets on clearence. I tried one on and it fit good, and anything has got to be better than my KBC I have now. Its a THH, its DOT and Snell approved. For $59.99 what the hell, if its not quiet then pis on it!

When I got home tonight I took the bike out for a test ride with the new helmet. It wasn't as quiet as I was hopeing, but it does feel alot better then the KBC. Oh well $60 bucks, not a big waste!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:nopicsbs:
Love that smiley!
I don't know If Id bother to put that on my head! :2cents:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Try the foam ear plugs... they work great!

Also, like jeeps said..

:nopicsbs:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Good move! Like any gear, Helmets must fit correctly to work, and they wear out. Always keep an eye out for a deal on helmets...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did some research on the helmet online last night, they are pretty cheap anyway, I found them for $79.99 online, I got mine for $59.99. I would say its the same quality as my KBC. Atleast this one matches my bike better then the red KBC. When I bought my KBC my bike was red. now its dark marblized blue.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And that's why I never buy my gear to match a bike. Unless your Twisty and you'll always own a blue and white Suzuki!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good article on helmet testing in this month's Motorcyclist magazine. It's not always the most expensive helmet that protects the best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.