Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...who had eaten fried turkey??? I need to know. I hear this is what I am eating this year. Help me out and tell me if I need to go else where to eat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
tailgaters do alot of frying up turkeys...just slap them bad boys down into a mini deep fryer, and its really quite good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
Vegtable oil I believe. Otehrwise try a pure Synthetic like Mobil 1 5W30. LOL

EVERY THING IS BETTER FRIED!!!!! :D
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
I know a few things about these...but only a few...

Save your oil after you use it. People say that the oil just gets better as you use it...

Also, get some flavor injection for the bird...it is suppose to work well!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
i would think the stuffing wouldnt have enuff time to cook, but I dont know how long you cook them for in the fryer, so hhhmmmm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
Who?What?When?Where? Am i missing something here? :confused: :confused:

Your mom is letting your brother bring down his fryer to fry up the turkey...didn't you know this.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Gas Man said:
I know a few things about these...but only a few...

Save your oil after you use it. People say that the oil just gets better as you use it...

Also, get some flavor injection for the bird...it is suppose to work well!

Save it for next year!? :puke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
i would think the stuffing wouldnt have enuff time to cook, but I dont know how long you cook them for in the fryer, so hhhmmmm
Actually frying the Turkey doesn't take as long. Usually about 3 -5 mins per pound.

gsxr750dj said:
Your mom is letting your brother bring down his fryer to fry up the turkey...didn't you know this
I do now! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
Yes I hear this! (literally just a few mins ago) Apparently my brother is injecting it with some Hawaiin flavor... interesting!! :)

Thats what I was told. It better be good or I'm going to McDonalds. :D
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top