Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been coming to New Orleans for years :cheers: This trip have seen things have never seen before on Bourbon St.
Spent last night at Famous Door night club :cheers: Club had young lady dancing all night topless :whistle: Never been to a night club that let lady dance all night topless.
Second thing I noticed, $3 tube shot girls now give you lap dance with your shot :yum:
Tonight will be breaking out the camera.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
So how many tub shots did you buy? LMAO :cheers:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Your family must be so proud............ :loser: :wink:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
What-The-<Bleep> are you doing starting this thread with out pics... Did you want everyone to clown you because you didn't produce Pics...:bslap: I thought we had taught you :whore: better then that by now :sob: You are now Ordered to Go back to the club tonight and take as many pictures as your camera can hold and send them to all responders on this thread... And for your punishment you are here by order to take an extra 3 shots from the Tube shot girl... :tt:

·
Registered
213 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Now, now. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to call him a loser. :thumbs:
That's why I edited it and put this in there :wink: ............... :wink: Hopefully I won't be challenged to a weight lifting contest :lol: :here:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Now, now. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to call him a loser. :thumbs:

I see nothing wrong with calling him a :loser: , I agree, but this :loser: is just jealous that I am not getting some of these $3 shots w/ lapdance! :cheers:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Ace said:
I see nothing wrong with calling him a :loser: , I agree, but this :loser: is just jealous that I am not getting some of these $3 shots w/ lapdance! :cheers:

I hear ya! I'll take 2 please!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
jetskifast said:
Pictures :lol:

WOW those are some fugly women. Maybe I am not so jealous of not being there for $3 shots and lap dances. This is not a Drag bar is it? :wredx: :puke:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ace said:
WOW those are some fugly women. Maybe I am not so jealous of not being there for $3 shots and lap dances. This is not a Drag bar is it? :wredx: :puke:
:lol: X-rated version even better :smash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ace said:
:withstupi Those are not good! I'm thinkin beer gagles were in effect!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
:withstupi Those are not good! I'm thinkin beer gagles were in effect!

You mean the thick one you can see into next week with?? I think yes. :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You mean the thick one you can see into next week with?? I think yes. :lol:

Although back in the days it was occasionally fun to go "Hoggin"!!! LMAO
Plenty of stories to tell those going to the Gap. LMAO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.