Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The true definition of bravery:

True bravery is arriving home, stinking drunk, after a very late night out with the boys, then being assaulted with a broom by your wife........and still having the guts to ask......"are you cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
u know this from experience I take it!! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
hehehehe I almost asked that once. :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Funny... I thought that was stupidity!

:iagree: :iagree: The next mornings Headlines would read

[COLOR=Red[B]GUY GETS BROOMED TO DEATH BECAUSE OF NEGATIVE COMMENT TO WIFE[/B][/COLOR]

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
hehehehe I almost asked that once. :D
Yes, then you realized that it was YOUR hockey stick I was holding and not a broom so you just didn't say a thing except.... :eek: :sob:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Yes, then you realized that it was YOUR hockey stick I was holding and not a broom so you just didn't say a thing except.... :eek: :sob:
LMAO ouch!!!! Oh yeah that would definitely be better than a broom.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMAO ouch!!!! Oh yeah that would definitely be better than a broom.

talk about cleaning house..oh god, that was bad.. :smash:

anywho, I know CJD chases me around the house with a broom sometimes.. :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
talk about cleaning house..oh god, that was bad.. :smash:

anywho, I know CJD chases me around the house with a broom sometimes.. :D
:withstupi :flush: :flush: :flush:

LMAO....Just wait until she reads this! Then you'll be sleeping in the dog house tonight!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even better - true life story - this guy at work tells me his wife goes in for surgery one day. About 2pm I said why aren't you there? Oh she will be ok. Then I say did you even call or anything? So he goes oh yeah I should call. He calls says how did it go blah blah and then says what are you making for dinner? She slammed the phone on him.. I said well it looks like your dumbass ain't getting any for awhile.. lol..

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Even better - true life story - this guy at work tells me his wife goes in for surgery one day. About 2pm I said why aren't you there? Oh she will be ok. Then I say did you even call or anything? So he goes oh yeah I should call. He calls says how did it go blah blah and then says what are you making for dinner? She slammed the phone on him.. I said well it looks like your dumbass ain't getting any for awhile.. lol..
Well that was just plain ignorant!!!! I'd be pissed too if Allen did that to me after surgery!!! :wtf:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
uh yeah...anybody knows whenever a chick says something like that, you always always do the opposite..thats just the self-sufficient part coming out in here....BTW, word to wise, when they say dont me anything for birthday, you might actually wanna get her something.. :whistle:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
BTW, word to wise, when they say dont me anything for birthday, you might actually wanna get her something.. :whistle:
Just another case of women saying one thing and doing another. They expect us to read their minds. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Captain Morgan said:
Just another case of women saying one thing and doing another. They expect us to read their minds. :rolleyes:
Yeah usually it is like DON'T! STOP! DON'T! STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! That is consent via Eric Williams style right? Or is that the Mike Tyson version of consent... :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Or is that the Mike Tyson version of consent... :D

unless u have an ear fetish, mike tyson can keep that shiet for himself.. :screwy:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
double2000r6 said:

What an @$$!! You know, I know this guy that did something similar. He and his fiance' just came home from the hospital, she just had a baby and he asked her what she was making for dinner! :eek: Oh wait, that was me and DJ!! :lol: He's lucky I was too tired to kick his arse!! :rant: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
What an @$$!! You know, I know this guy that did something similar. He and his fiance' just came home from the hospital, she just had a baby and he asked her what she was making for dinner! :eek: Oh wait, that was me and DJ!! :lol: He's lucky I was too tired to kick his arse!! :rant: :lol:

I am one ballzy guy. :D :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts