Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like breakfast is about to be served.. Wonder if this deer ever saw that movie "you got served" cuz he is about to...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
now thats some seriously sneaky moves that mountain lion is putting on his dinner :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That deer made a deal with the devil and is now leading him back to the bigger one so she can be spared. Damn her. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
That deer made a deal with the devil and is now leading him back to the bigger one so she can be spared. Damn her. :D
What kind of a twisted mind do you have to come up with that one ?? :confused: :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ya know that just proves the theory, that while deer are very pretty animals, it REALLY goes to show how STUPID they really are! Damn deer!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The best part of that picture is my friend Marc actually took it during his hunting trip. He hunts all over the world. His fastener company has over 200 mounts including kodiak beer, whitetail deer, cheetah, elephant ear and tusks, etc. etc. - anything you can imagine he has shot it. Must be nice to hunt like 20 times a year whenever and wherever you want.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Fastner company with mounts....would that mid-state bolt & screw? They have lots of mounts in their showroom!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
What kind of a twisted mind do you have to come up with that one ?? :confused: :lol:

You know me. Twisted in every way possible. :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gas Man said:
Fastner company with mounts....would that mid-state bolt & screw? They have lots of mounts in their showroom!
It sure would be. Those guys are the best. I have done business with them for a long time now and they are awesome. Here is a fishing pic with one of the owners from lake eerie earlier this year:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
so MP..are you the one on the far right, or the far left? :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol.. Neither. I was glad I wasn't one of those Walleye as they hung them there by sticking the nail through their eye - some of them were still alive - OUCH!

Correction to the deer picture I was mistaken - it was taken by a motion censor game camera from Doug's tree stand.. Pretty damn cool though..

·
Registered
396 Posts
That's a pretty WILD pic. LOL. Pun intended. Sorry for the dry humor.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
jdog said:
That's a pretty WILD pic. LOL. Pun intended. Sorry for the dry humor.

You can only try your best and sorry your not as good at it as Matt and I are. :D :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hey now, our humor isnt dry ..if anything, its dripping wet!! :lol:

·
Registered
396 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You can only try your best and sorry your not as good at it as Matt and I are. :D :lol:
Some day, some day. LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts