Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week at the track my friends busa ran a [email protected] extended it out to 8 inches and it has a lee sheirts motor in it and a 80 shot of juice that can only be used once he gets it into 3rd gear...

were going to a track rental at new england dragway next month and im gonna take it for a few runs and see if i can get it into the 8's...should be a fun ride..fastest ive been in the quarter is 153 on my gsxr wiht nos set up...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's some serious speed!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gas Man said:
That's some serious speed!
ya, it definately has 8's in her.....just needs a harder launch and hope it hooks up....hes only running 1.6 second 60 foot times and ive run 1.6's on streetbikes with stock swingarms and no tiedowns on the front so if him or i can get a 1.5 or better it will run 8's no problem...

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pigface1 said:
Two words. . Helmet Cam!!! :crazy: :smash:
they dont allow any video camera's on the cars or bikes at new england dragway...but we might get away with it for a track rental day...i have a few incar videos of me in the vette but if they see the camera in the car theyll throw you out..

we will definately get some outside videos of the runs thats for sure

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bike also has an automatic shifter, it will slam it into gear at a specific rpm, so you dont even have to push a button to hit the air shifter...just put it to the stops and hold on...then hit the spray button at the top of 2nd gear...pretty neat setup

·
Registered
351 Posts
Dammmmmmmmm......

Please let us know how you do when you get in the saddle of that beast !

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'd love to be there just to hear the doppler effect sitting half way down the run....LOL

That's the kind of speed that makes your eyes bleed, man! :yikes:

Good luck and keep us posted! :thumbs:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guideon72 said:
I'd love to be there just to hear the doppler effect sitting half way down the run....LOL

That's the kind of speed that makes your eyes bleed, man! :yikes:

Good luck and keep us posted! :thumbs:
the bike just accelerates so hard after half the run, once he hits the juice hes pushing around 300 horsepower so it just screws faster for the 2nd half of the quarter...pretty insane bike....

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Jack... :sorry: but you knew it was coming...

:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gas Man said:
Jack... :sorry: but you knew it was coming...

:nopicsbs:
there is a pic, thats him and the bike making a run....heres a pic of the bike, only had a 5" arm in this pic, has the 8" extended arm now..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh, it's that guy... I remember that pic!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Oh, it's that guy... I remember that pic!

LOL...ans hes still hauling a$$ on it. :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts