Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys I'm to new to that forum thing (or may be too drunk at the moment) to know how to put pics on a post but if you go to buell.com under accessories/firebolt/body you will fine a pic of it.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Before Gas Man does it! :nopicsbs:
Thanks Jeeps... you know so well!!!

Yeah and with your gas in there...we wouldn't want to take any chances.... :yikes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those are Buell frame pucks and they are worth there weight in gold. They have been tested by riders from www.badweatherbikers.com several times. I think even on person went down at around 80+ mph with out any frame damage. The Buell is made to have the triple tree break away from the frame to help save on damages. If the frame gets a dent in it it is very costly to fix since it holds the fuel to. So put them on your Buell if you can.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well that might work for most states..but in Michigan if you even scratch the frame the bike automatically TOTALLED!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Not hard... the easiest way is to click the "Post reply" button, then just use the "manage attachments" button below the submit post/reply button and bang!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Windigo said:
OK dudes ,I have been conviced, I'm ordering them (they don't have them in stock!!!) tomorow morning. Now I just have to learn how to put pictures with my posts :scratch:
I am also thinking of picking up a set of the frame pucks let me know if you have any trouble putting them on i read on another forum that a guy had trouble with his wanting to come loose at the bottom.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Lucky... I don't understand why you wouldn't get them. The Demo day Buells had them and I couldn't see owning the bike w/o them. Just as standard drame sliders on any other Jap bike!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Lucky those look nice. And with as short as they are I don't think there will be any worry about those sliders turning into large levers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I went to Badweatherbikers site yesterday and I say the sliders you are talking about, they sound easy to installed, its agood way to securise important parts of the bike and they look great!!!! :drool: . Probably the next parts (safety wise) for the bike. I am seriously thinking about a Jardine exhaust,(performance talking) :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts