Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah dude i was there! that obstical coarse was crazy. the best part was the dude that jumped like 15 feet off the ramp and broke his pegs

·
Registered
20 Posts
buell is a great bike for stuntriding. there are a few buells in the stunt community and everyone that has one loves to wheelie it. the twin motor is full of torque in all the right places. i would recomend changing the belt drive to chain drive though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why would you take a such a sweet bike and beat it up for a few wheelies?? it just doesnt make any sence to me. ill never understand you stunt dudes. kinda lame if you think about it. time to grow up and ride a bike the way its suppose to be ridden dont think? :eek:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think they are pretty cool. Never ridden one. The funny thing though, is that the few times I did track days the Buells were crashing at an alarming rate. I'm sure it has to do with the rider but it was a little disconterting.

·
Registered
235 Posts
what is stuntfest and where do i go to check it out? what about these clubs you guys are talking about? what are the sites to see?

·
Registered
346 Posts
pacasso said:
Why would you take a such a sweet bike and beat it up for a few wheelies??
You don't need to "beat up" a bike to pull a wheelie....most modern sport bikes will do it with ease. I have to try not to wheelie on my CBR. With just a little too much throttle, the front end wants to come up everywhere... :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts