Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
shan that was below the belt :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but ummmmmm well i guess i could use it lol :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
but on this UFC forum they have a spell check that is right by the submit post button maybe YOU could do that for ALL of us because i am probably the worse but i am not the only one who needs it

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Bulldog...its a great tool to use at all times. :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hey is this grammer class?????? what does it matter as long as you can read it?? :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bulldog said:
hey is this grammer class?????? what does it matter as long as you can read it?? :thumbs:

Thats the thing...we can't. :whistle:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
if there was a smiliey with the middle finger out i would insert it

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bulldog said:
if there was a smiliey with the middle finger out i would insert it

I have one but I'm not posting it on here.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:nono: well this kinda works!!! lol

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
bulldog said:
Bulldog, you obviously didn't go to parochial school. The nuns that taught me would have had a field day with you. There's nothing they liked better than to beat on the knuckles of some poor speller with their hardened-steel rulers. Sister Rosala, my sixth-grade teacher, had been kicked out of the Marines for being too tough. After being schooled by nuns, boot camp and the army was a piece of cake.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
you poor child i thought i had it tuff :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I heard that Twisty tried that, and it couldn't figure out what he was trying to say!! :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
I heard that Twisty tried that, and it couldn't figure out what he was trying to say!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Gas Man said:
Really? so he is actually typing english? And to think i bought that Twisty-English dictionary off e-bay for nothing :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
Really? so he is actually typing english? And to think i bought that Twisty-English dictionary off e-bay for nothing :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:redevil: :redevil: :redevil:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Pigface1 said:
[Grumpy]Just. . . [/Grumpy]

:lol: Only a handful of us here know what you're saying. :lol:

You know, I really think we should keep bumping this to the top of the page until bull decides to use it. ;)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
:lol: Only a handful of us here know what you're saying. :lol:

You know, I really think we should keep bumping this to the top of the page until bull decides to use it. ;)
Smart
You got the money
$$$$$ it :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts