Two Wheel Forums banner

Bumblebee...Where in Florida is this...

1682 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Gas Man
I just heard on the news that a 24 year old teacher was having sexual relations with her students of 14yrs old. She's going to have a trial and plead insane. Dude, where was this? She is HOT, with her hair down at least! But I wouldn't have complained if I was her 14yr old student!
1 - 6 of 16 Posts
Gas Man said:
:nopicsbs: and that damn kid is so F'in lucky!! I wish my teacher would have took advantage of me!! :yum:

That's why I posted this for Bee, GasMan. Figured he'd find a picture for us. I saw her picture on TV. She was cute.
Yep, thanks snakeman, searched for it on google before you posted your response.

Provocative Pictures Of Sex-Arrest Teacher Surface
Teacher Accused Of Sex With 14-Year-Old Student

POSTED: 4:22 pm EDT June 24, 2004
UPDATED: 1:54 pm EDT July 1, 2004

TAMPA -- Provocative pictures of a Tampa-area middle school teacher accused of sex with a student have surfaced on the Internet.

SLIDESHOW

Provocative Teacher Pictures Surface

Reading teacher Debra Beasley LaFave, 23, is a newlywed who is accused of having intercourse with and performing oral sex on a 14-year-old student at Greco Middle School several times.

The pictures were reportedly taken when LaFave was modeling at 18-year-old.

LaFave was released from the Hillsborough County Jail after posting $5,000 bail. Her bail was reduced from $15,000.

The 2002 graduate of the University of South Florida was married 11 months ago.

Temple Terrace police said that LaFave was arrested at her home after the 14-year-old boy told his mother the allegations. LaFave was reportedly never the boy's teacher.

A student at the middle school, Tarron Stewart, said. "She (LaFave) went on a field trip and she bought him some candy or whatever, and she started dropping him off everywhere he needed to go -- him and his friends. "

Lafave was placed on administrative leave and is expected to be suspended without pay at a school board meeting next month.

She is charged with lewd and lascivious battery.

Copyright 2004 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

See less See more
People can be so stupid sometimes.
Gas Man said:
OK...she is pretty hot!!

I'd hit it!!! :drool:

You all don't even wanna see the pictures of a girl I know that teaches English and one that teaches Music...

I'll just say that if they were my teachers in H.S. I DEFINITELY would have attended EVERY SINGLE Class. Thank got I got to work with them before they started teaching H.S. They are hot...
1 - 6 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.