Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in the MSF and the instructor was talking with me and asked me what my dream bike is and i said it was the busa and he said that the busa was the fastest production bike but now they have the zx12(kx12 not sure which one)?? is that true i thought it was still the fastest production bike ???? :screwy: :bonk:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
:lol: All the questions, all the threads we've posted...and he hasn't even finished the MSF course...Hey Shan, find a smiley beating it's head against the wall to insert here please!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
bumblebee said:
:lol: All the questions, all the threads we've posted...and he hasn't even finished the MSF course...Hey Shan, find a smiley beating it's head against the wall to insert here please!

:bas: Thank-you Shan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
The 1999 Busa is and was the fastest, after that, they regulated them, so until that ban is lifted, the 99 will remain on top...

if we are talking about top speed that is...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
If I were you, I'd put those busa thoughts away for quite a long time till you've ridden and gained ALOT of experience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
yup there be a regulation at 186 or 187mph they are both just as fast as each other. but of coarse it can be romoved.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
ZX12R anyday over a BUSA! But everybody knows my thoughts on a Busa!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
desmo900rider said:
The 1999 Busa is and was the fastest, after that, they regulated them, so until that ban is lifted, the 99 will remain on top...
If we are talking about top speed that is...
I believe that depends on who you speak to and who is riding it... there has been many times a 750 has bet a Busa... cuz the rider didn't know what he was doing... but still the 2000 ZX12R is faster... :neen: but I'm Biased... :whistle:
- :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
bumblebee said:
:lol: All the questions, all the threads we've posted...and he hasn't even finished the MSF course...Hey Shan, find a smiley beating it's head against the wall to insert here please!
:lol: Yeah, Bull wants to start at the TOP!

Bull,ya gotta bark like a chihuaha befor you can run with the big dogs.... :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hondaguy said:
If I were you, I'd put those busa thoughts away for quite a long time till you've ridden and gained ALOT of experience.
i diednt say i whanted one NOW i just like them
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
2FURYUS said:
There ya go... there beautiful bikes, but please learn on a 500 or 600cc bike first. :thumbs:
Bull......Listen to this man! He may ride a Busa but he speaks the truth!! J/K 2FUR...but you're so right!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2FURYUS said:
There ya go... there beautiful bikes, but please learn on a 500 or 600cc bike first. :thumbs:
oh my god that is what i said i was doing, no i said in a previous thread i am getting the gs500f in about a month and i just LIKE busa's and THOUGHT they were the fastest production bike, yes i plan on getting one later on but i know i have to wait until i have the experiance to handle one and have enoughf money to even get one DAM were did i say I was getting one?????? i just LIKE them :drool: :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Gas Man said:
ZX12R anyday over a BUSA! But everybody knows my thoughts on a Busa!
I hear ya on that one. People just don't understand what those extra cc's can give you. Suzuki knows that they couldn't beat us without it. Why do you think the ZX-11 sat on top for so long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,687 Posts
bout 2 monthes ago here there was a NOS Busa for sale for 6800$.. i was tempted, id be dead right now but it woulda been a hell of a trip lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
i love fast toys and i would never buy either a busa or a zx12r, i got on my fathers 12r a couple of times and all i can picture while riding it is me doing a 180mph wheelie right into a tree. they got that much torque you can literally throttle them up in almost any gear. o and they are way to heavy. but if i had to say which one is better of coarse the kawi is there any better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
zed said:
I hear ya on that one. People just don't understand what those extra cc's can give you. Suzuki knows that they couldn't beat us without it. Why do you think the ZX-11 sat on top for so long.
On top of What?! A pile of shyyyyt. :lol: j/k
That thing was so overweight it needed a Richard Simmons diet program. :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2FURYUS said:
On top of What?! A pile of shyyyyt. :lol: j/k
That thing was so overweight it needed a Richard Simmons diet program. :lol:
:bluemc: :jd: :hang: :zowned: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
2FURYUS said:
On top of What?! A pile of shyyyyt. :lol: j/k
That thing was so overweight it needed a Richard Simmons diet program. :lol:
yea it is a little heavy. but here is the proof.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top