Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Justification posted on an SV board for one of the members trading his SV in for a new Hayabusa: "Because some of the best riding in my area is in the moutain passes and I do alot of highway riding."..."Basically a sport tourer that leans on the sporty side and it has enough grunt that I will stay busy for awhile.".

Ummm...I've heard the 'Busa called a number of things, but never a sport-tourer...:lol:

What do you guys think?

:bluemc:
-G

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hey it is an excuse to get a greAT BIKE LOL :dthumb: :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
ive heard it called a sport tourer mostly by people like to 'tour' at 200 mph. 'Touring' faster than everyone at every stoplight. And 'tour' down the dragstrip. :seeya:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
ive heard it called a sport tourer mostly by people like to 'tour' at 200 mph. 'Touring' faster than everyone at every stoplight. And 'tour' down the dragstrip. :seeya:
HA HA

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DLITALIEN said:
i WONDER IF THAT GUY KNOWS HOW MUCH GRUNT A bUSA ACTUALLY HAS. i THINK HE'S IN FOR A SURPRISE.

If he doesn't now, he will after he hits the gas in Detroit and stops in Dallas... :skep:

:bluemc:
-G

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
idk but i love busa's they look spectacular and the only thing :skep: about them is the handling and i will just have to test one out in the future because when i upgrade it is either going to be busa gsxr1000 or the R1

·
Registered
79 Posts
On the ST forum that I'm a member of. there's serval guys on there that sport tour on a busa. The damn things are comfy as a couch and have great aftermarket bags available for them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts