Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
I'm hearing there are 'provisional' ballots in Ohio that can't be counted, by law, until 11 days after the election.

Seems to me we won't really know until then. That said, it sure looks like the Redskins trend is not shot. :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I was up nearly all nite watching this...Kerry would have to win, literally, 99% of all those ballots to win...AND they all have to be legitimate votes..its not gonna happen...Bush won, get over it democrats!!!!!!!! :rant:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
twisty said:
The ballots according to NBC "wont make a different".
That's right. He'll need over 90%, and most of those ballots are from rural regions where Bush won in a landslide.

Kerry is scum. . I knew people would wake the hell up when they got to the polls.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
NBC just said that Kerry has called Bush and conceided the Race!!!!!!!!!! but its not officially official quite yet..

UPDATE::

now it is..he called..is supposed to make his concession speech at 1pm !!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
NBC just said that Kerry has called Bush and conceided the Race!!!!!!!!!! but its not officially official quite yet..

UPDATE::

now it is..he called..is supposed to make his concession speech at 1pm !!!
:here: :here: :here: :here: :here: :here: :here: :here:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Oh, Big Ted. . I see your buddy Daschle got fired too. More and more people are getting sick of the Democrat's shyt. Republican House, Senate, and White House.

Thanks for showing up, don't forget to tip your bartender and waitresses. See you in 4 years. :D

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pigface1 said:
Oh, Big Ted. . I see your buddy Daschle got fired too. More and more people are getting sick of the Democrat's shyt. Republican House, Senate, and White House.

Thanks for showing up, don't forget to tip your bartender and waitresses. See you in 4 years. :D

HA HA HA HA :luck:

·
Registered
175 Posts
twisty said:
Pi$$ on John Kerry :iagree:
actually, i wouldn't pi$$ on john kerry's teeth if his face was on fire. :rant: at least he STFU and conceded. now go home, try again in '08. thanks for playing. :dthumb:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Bah, another four years with the bumbling bush... republicans=crap!

at least we wont hear anymore of the redskins bull****, since that was way off!

Oh well, I hope we don't lose another 250,000 jobs in MI.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.