Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody camped at Toro Park at Laguna. If you have how far is it from the track. Can you park your bike at the camp site is there room for parking a truck and a trailer. (Trailering 8 bikes from Reno). I am going this year for the first time. I am a little late trying to get everything together. The only thing they have left is camping at Torr Park. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I've gone to Laguna Seca and RV camped right at the track, and that's the way to go. I know you said your in a truck and trailer but, have you checked into camping at the track?

Edit: sorry just saw your comment about only thing available, but we had no reservations (just tickets) and camped right there.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Why not call the Leguna Seca race track and see? They should be able to give you the information that you are asking about. I looked on the web and couldn't even find it so I guess that they don't have a website for that particular camp ground.

Leguna Seca Track Information:

Leguna Seca
Phone : 1-800-327-SECA

Monterey Country Parks and Recreation:

Monterey Country P&A Home

On their index page they have a map of the area. It looks like the Toro County Park is like less than 20minutes from Leguna Seca.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ooops, late finding...

Hey man, I got this information for you...

Starting from: Salinas, CA Save Address
Arriving at: 1021 Monterey Salinas Hwy, Salinas, CA 93908-8937 Save Address
Distance: 10.5 miles Approximate Travel Time: 15 mins Get Reverse

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I did call the track and found out what I needed to know. It is actuaaly only 2.5 miles from tarck and they got showers. I'm there already reserved a site and got tickets.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
I haven't done it but I know friends that have. You should be fine because its not far. :luck: :here: :here: :here:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
RocknRR said:
Thanks for the info guys. I did call the track and found out what I needed to know. It is actuaaly only 2.5 miles from tarck and they got showers. I'm there already reserved a site and got tickets.
Sounds like a good time.... :luck: and enjoy. :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts