Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so !!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
That's messed up.

My actual response would probably be much like most people on here that'll agree with me by saying, "It all depends on the driver." This question is much like that video that was posted where the R1 raced and "lost" to the Supra. But um, with that evidence, I'd probably say yes, the Kat can take the 12R (with no offense meant to big-boned persons :sorry: ).

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:yikes: Where did he get those leathers!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I figured that!! DUH! :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ya i'd say the 6 would take him off the line . With all that weight on the bike he'd flip it tryin to acclerate hard in first .

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ya i'd say the 6 would take him off the line . With all that weight back on the bike he'd flip it tryin to acclerate hard in first .

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:scratch: people it's a joke !!! :neen: I know there's no way a zx12 is not gonna beat a kat off the line with 2 riders of equal skill.. as much as I love kats, yes I know this, but with this guy on board that ninja, the kat's got a fighting chance :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Figured that much man. I'm still trying to figure out if he had to have the suspension adjusted for his big-bonedness?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:loser: thats funny....but i think that the zx 12 might still beet the kat 6 off the line all that fools got to do is lean forward and wooooooooooooooom he will go :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Props to him. He could just as easily be home wollowing in self pitty but hes out for better or worse doing what he wants. :pat:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Props to him. He could just as easily be home wollowing in self pitty but hes out for better or worse doing what he wants. :pat:
:withstupi :2cents:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I would've figured he have chosen a crusier instead. Most people that I know who ride or want to ride that are big usually say they'll stick to crusiers.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:withstupi

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
I would've figured he have chosen a crusier instead. Most people that I know who ride or want to ride that are big usually say they'll stick to crusiers.
Cause they can't get on and off the bike safely...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
This question is much like that video that was posted where the R1 raced and "lost" to the Supra.
My buddy's Supra was trapping 150.

And sonofabitch, how much cattle had to die to make that suit? :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ok i have personally riddent that exact year zx12r and even with that guy on it, it still has a good chance at beating a tuna 600. and if he just leaned forward the front end would have a hard time coming up so he could jsut give it gas and hes gone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts