Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK!!!

I'm tired of seeing this on the front screen...

Most users ever online was 264, 10-10-2004 at 03:07 AM.
Do you think we can beat that? I think we can!!

What time do you guys think would be best to have a :whore: gathering online and beat that number?

Also, we have to check... that must include all guests and spiderbots..right Shan?

Come on guys let's show these stats what we got!

71 to go!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Make it a sunday, i can do anytime sunday. And we need a dedicated thread for the rally. Ex: "The TWF 6-31-05 Online Rally Thread" and well rock that thread up to 10 pages in 10 minutes!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
My comp at home is jacked, so anytime from 8-5cst M-F is good for me, except for next week. lol "Go on without me!" :whore:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we need more people to chime in and tell us the when? Come on fellow :whore: 's!!!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Sorry, I NEVER know when I'll be online. You can set up a date and time and I'll do my best to be there.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
well since no body has said a time......some have said sunday......so 5 PM sunday.......TWF time that is

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
TWF time is everybodys time.... :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd
that's so crazy it just might work.

kinda like "hes either a complete moron or a genious
I vote for the complete mor......er, no, thats not what I mean!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
This has got to be the dumbest idear I ever heard of.. Don't you people have lives? Nothing better to do than :whore: ?

Plus you can't artificially inflate the numbers - those are raw stats which are the glue that holds this semblence of a country together.. That is like using steriods to achieve MLB records.. Or marking the cards in a poker game.. This is just wrong wrong wrong..

I feel dumber for having read and replied to this post..

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Mudpuppy said:
This has got to be the dumbest idear I ever heard of.. Don't you people have lives? Nothing better to do than :whore: ?

Plus you can't artificially inflate the numbers - those are raw stats which are the glue that holds this semblence of a country together.. That is like using steriods to achieve MLB records.. Or marking the cards in a poker game.. This is just wrong wrong wrong..

I feel dumber for having read and replied to this post..
I dont know how to reply to this so I will simply say :withstupi and :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Todd said:
that's so crazy it just might work. :thumbs:
I know it's :crazy: but heck has anybody ever seen it tried on any other forum? I sure haven't!! We got enough :whore: to do I think...

But we are going to have to do it during the daytime, because that is when the most spider bots are present.... Shan/Todd can you guy agree with that... don't you have a log of the spiders?

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Gas Man said:
I know it's :crazy: but heck has anybody ever seen it tried on any other forum? I sure haven't!! We got enough :whore: to do I think...

But we are going to have to do it during the daytime, because that is when the most spider bots are present.... Shan/Todd can you guy agree with that... don't you have a log of the spiders?

spiders?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are search engine bot things... they search online forums so that when you do a search for something they can find all kinds of stupid stuff... basically yahoo, google, and whatever has little computers constantly searching the web for new stuff....

1 more post to go!!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think the spiders come and go whenever they feel like it....:shrug:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts