Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really off-topic ..and probably more for the chicks in here...but IM gonna put in a shameless plug for my sisters business Jennifers Candles . She's been making hand-crafted candles for years, and has several shops in our area and in MD., as well as shipping all over the country and overseas.

I started out helping her get it off the ground in making the candles, etc. She's doing really well with it today.

With the holidays coming up, they make great gifts for your other half guys, and just tell her Matt sent ya!! I can hook you up!! :)

Guaranteed ...or your money back or she'll replace them. People who have used/burned Yankee candles for years, say Jennifers are better. :D

ok, im done now..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
:lol: That is too funny! My Aunt actually bought me one of her candles the other year for Christmas! It lasted forever! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Does she want to be a supported vendor? Her motto can be, "No one can hold a candle to us". :whistle:

oh that was bad... :wink: I can ask her , she and her husband ride snowmobiles occasionally, and he's got an old Special 650 in the garage.. I'll check and find out..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she can ship them anywhere, u may place the order on the web, or just give it me, and I can take care of it for ya :)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Do we get a discount since we know you??? :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most of the local schools, organizations use her candles for fund raisers too.

Im sure we can work something out for a TWF discount! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
What is the cost for the 3 different sizes?? Do you know?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Thanks. I missed that part on it. Will talk it over with the checkbook and see how many we will get for x-mas. They will make good stocking stuffers. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, unless you can put a Mason Jar Candle on a birthday cake, you might wanna check your local Walmart or Grocery store! ;) :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Well, unless you can put a Mason Jar Candle on a birthday cake, you might wanna check your local Walmart or Grocery store! ;) :D

They dont smell good though. :D :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
John said:
They dont smell good though. :D :D

well yeah this is true, but they do make those cool trick b-day candles that keep on re-lighting themselves! :clap:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
well yeah this is true, but they do make those cool trick b-day candles that keep on re-lighting themselves! :clap:

True, but man they make me short of breath.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts