Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If 89gixxer11 sends me his carbs to clean and install a jet kit, ill take pics of each step and make up a nice little "how to" to show how to clean your carbs and install a jet kit....Its pretty easy and all different makes of bikes are just about the same so even though its a gsxr , a zx or a R1 will look just about the same...

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Carbs? What are carbs?
Oh wait I have a couple on my (antique) 96 Monster. :wink:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
GsxrJack said:
If 89gixxer11 sends me his carbs to clean and install a jet kit, ill take pics of each step and make up a nice little "how to" to show how to clean your carbs and install a jet kit....Its pretty easy and all different makes of bikes are just about the same so even though its a gsxr , a zx or a R1 will look just about the same...

Good Idea :seeya:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
zx636r said:
if you got carbs its time to get a new bike. lol j/k
Hey now... I got carbs.... :skep:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:drool: I love carbs. You are talking carburetors, right. The one bad thing about them is they always seem to fail when gravity stops working.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No Worries said:
:drool: I love carbs. You are talking carburetors, right. The one bad thing about them is they always seem to fail when gravity stops working.
That is some funny stuff... so you mean I can't run my bike on the new lunar race in 2024!!

:bash: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Sorry Gas, I read it wrong! :whistle: :wink: :lol: :twfrox:
Sure you are!!! I see how you are Jeeps!!! I'll remember this!! :bash:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
GsxrJack said:
Yes please :dthumb: I can get my learn on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clean Gas For Vehicles

For every one its important to have some knowledge on vehicle repairing and maintenance. Most important for vehicle is fuel always add a good quality of fuel in the vehicles.

Here is a link that might be useful: Clean Gas

1 - 17 of 17 Posts