Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
is anyone planning to ride to carlisle from philly or s jersey?we are going up for the day sat or sunday.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hey Kilr<
Was your picture taken In Pensville? If so Where?
I live in Pennsville.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya know where gus's pizza is? i live behind it. well a block down.is that youre bike in the pic? i havent seen it yet. i used to ride an all green zx7r i just got the sazook, if ya seen the zx most of last summer there was no plastics and the headlights were duct taped on.( thanks to a 30 mph mishap with a fat drunk jaywalking female in philly, she got up and called 911 i got knocked out and dislocated my shoulder) :bthorse:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
kilrgsxr750 said:
ya know where gus's pizza is? i live behind it. well a block down.is that youre bike in the pic? i havent seen it yet. i used to ride an all green zx7r i just got the sazook, if ya seen the zx most of last summer there was no plastics and the headlights were duct taped on.( thanks to a 30 mph mishap with a fat drunk jaywalking female in philly, she got up and called 911 i got knocked out and dislocated my shoulder) :bthorse:
Ya but I pick it up tomarrow. I know pats very well best wings around. I have to go To work now but I'll catch ya. I'll be post padding tonight after 11:00 When I get off work. CU Later.

Oh and Welcome Home Soldier. And Thanks.
Sorry to hear about the arm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts