Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!! I FINALLY got my Kat. It's a 2000 Katana 600. We left Enola, PA about 1pm and got to Altoona Pa about 230pm. Surprisingly enough the kids were really good. You have NO idea how excited I am. I started her up as soon as I got home and gave it a little gas...It was GREAT! Well except for the fact I'm battling a nasty a$$ cold. :( Well here are my pictures!!!!

~* Char *~
(Okay so I wasn;t gonna share this with everyone....but it took me 15 minutes to sit on the damn thing because I was scared/terrified of it. And when I did sit on her I CRIED like a little bitoch...LMFAO....Hey I get emotional sometimes...So bite me!! :lmao)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yayyyy Char..... I am so happy for you!! That is a beauty! Great color. Love Blue...It's my fave!!!!!! LOL Looks like this girl won't be getting a bike anytime soon.... especially since they upped the house 13k on us...LOL someday.....ahhhhh

Take it easy riding her and when you are comfy.... get your butt down to York. We miss you guys!!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's awesome Char... make sure you swing by and show N4S, so he can :drool: on another Kat!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Looks like a clean nice looking bike.. Kind of makes me miss my Can-O-Tuna.. I still have a piece of the fairing in my shed.. Of course mine was red and beat like a red headed step child but I loved her just the same.. Almost miss her, that is until I fire up the 6 and hit 12,5 on the tach then, for some reason, the thoughts of the Kat leave my brain.. Of course I sold the Kat to my cousin so I can still ride it from time to time and I do just for the helluva it.. Enjoy the bike Char!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Good for you. I can't wait 'til I can saddle up on my new bike. But, I guess I will have to. Enjoy to the utmost!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
nice bike :dthumb: :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Rock on charlie !! im so proud of you !! I"ll be up to your house on friday or saturday to test ride it for you :redevil:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Sounds like a plan N4S!! Let us know what you think!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
*bump* SInce you are always here, Hows that bike treatin ya? How many miles ya got on so far? Details girl! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts