Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here

Come join thousands of your motorcyclist friends and help us help the medical research community find the cause and the cure of childhood brain tumors. When you ride with us side by side in that endless column of bikes, people waving at you a every turn, you know you're making a positive statement for our sport at the same time.

The Ride for Kids is all about caring, and we have placed all the information you need on this site to help you raise funds, and have fun... in this unforgettable event.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
what a great cause...and there's a couple not to far from our place!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOS contributed to this in 2004!! We raised a good amount of cash for the cause...

Here's a sum up of the 2K4 rally... Ride 4 Kids...AA, MI

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I remember I tossed around the idea of attending but ended up not being able to... I also remember the weather was complete crap for it!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, WOS gathered up a bunch of money through collections and cash cups at various locations. I don't recall the amount.

We all woke up that morning and it was pouring! Not raining...POURING!! So WOS called it off. But we all sent in our donations/collections!

See that is another great thing about WOS. We give back to the community. It really makes you feel good about your fellow rider!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts