Two Wheel Forums banner

check out my fairing

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  XtremeRacingDiva 
#1 ·
See the pink R? :dthumb:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
It does look really good. :dthumb:

Ok , ok...So in everyone's opinion, when do you think this "pink" fad will fade out? I mean, every other color had a fad then faded, so when?

Sorry Roz, I don't mean to make you or any of the other ladies on the forum upset. I do know that PINK is Gas Man's FAVORITE COLOR. Heard he wears pink all the time? :lol:

#5 ·
Roz,

I think some people in your other thread were checking out your other fairing.

Not me. No, not me at all. :whistle:

Rahawn

#6 ·
BTW, nice pink! I love that jacket.

My daughters want to ride with me, but my wife has a strict rule that the kids don't get to ride with me until I've been going 6 months OK. When they can, I'll probably be looking for a jacket like that. Is that pink jacket a riding jacket, or do you wear armor below it?

I've been wanting this one for my wife, but she won't ride at all:

I guess I'll have to save my pennies and get one for my daughters.

#7 ·
Grafixx01 said:
Ok , ok...So in everyone's opinion, when do you think this "pink" fad will fade out? I mean, every other color had a fad then faded, so when?

Sorry Roz, I don't mean to make you or any of the other ladies on the forum upset. I do know that PINK is Gas Man's FAVORITE COLOR. Heard he wears pink all the time? :lol:
:tt: pink is the BEST color in the world.

That is all..

:leaving:

#14 ·
PINK will never fade out. its too much of a color a girl can wear all the time. now as for guys wearing pink that will eventually fade out. but u do know they acutally have stores called PINK and they are for men. now this sorta worries me.

#15 ·
LMAO@ you guys

I did the pink decals myself. I use to work for a sign place...yanno the signs yall see on the cars advertising some kind of business? Well I use to work in that shop and I went back and asked if they could do it for me. They said it would cost to much because they didnt have that font type on file and someone would have to draw it out. So... my friend that still works there gave me some pink sheets for free :D

I am still working on making the SUZUKI part pink.

Rahawn:
Thats a nice pink jacket. Its leather and it prolly has body armor. Icon makes alot of pretty pink stuff. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.