Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I think Ma and Pa could skip a meal or two..

OMG, I thought you were crazy until I looked at the picture again and relized there really was a kid in there...haha

·
Registered
392 Posts
LMAO!!! At first I was like "What kid"??? I had to look a bit until I saw the little foot hangin!! Is that even legal to ride like that? Poor kid, probably couldn't even breathe! :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
:eek: Poor kid.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:eek: :wtf: I would beat the h311 out of my parents or be biting one of them to move. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
LMAO!!! At first I was like "What kid"??? I had to look a bit until I saw the little foot hangin!! Is that even legal to ride like that? Poor kid, probably couldn't even breathe! :lol:
Probably not legal. I suspect they have a helmet law since the poster-childs for obesity were wearing one....lil guy in the middle = no helmet. Therefore arrest them both and give that tiny 500 a rest. Poor thing's going to blow a head gasket, it has to be loaded WAAAYYYY beyond capacity.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CrunchieJD said:
Absolutely not. In Michigan I think it is $150 fine and 2 or 4 points.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
now theres a real motorcycle air bag!!! :puke: ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts