Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the one girl is dragging her feet, you think they're practicing for the local track day?? :smilelol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Just a few more on there and I think they will have a new record. LOL :)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Look close at the little girl eyes up front and the way daddy likes to hold onto the front brake. You think he has hit it to hard a few times to many. Looks like it to me. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I hate ignorant people.....especially the ones you see driving down the road with their two year old jumping around in the back seat and not strapped in.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Dactyl said:
I hate ignorant people.....especially the ones you see driving down the road with their two year old jumping around in the back seat and not strapped in.

So true. I have 2 little boys(3yrs and 2 weeks) and when I see this I think how can they do this. Are they not worried about the safety of there little ones? I know I am. Ppl today. Thats why they make birth control. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
So true. I have 2 little boys(3yrs and 2 weeks) and when I see this I think how can they do this. Are they not worried about the safety of there little ones? I know I am. Ppl today. Thats why they make birth control. :D

lol...that magical pill that I take everyday. I dont ever want to have kids.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts