Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I've seen them on top of tractor trailers, on roof tops, etc; before..but never saw one strung up from a crane!! No thanks, I'll take one thats been on the ground the whole time.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't look hurricane safe. :(

I'm with you, I'll take one that hasn't been hanging around. lol

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I like it! Something that you'll remember and might make you stop in!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be a big sign on it like at the supermarket? "Items on the upper levels may be found on the shelves below"

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Now what if I wanna test drive that exact vehicle...?? :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Mud, you got issues. I love vettes. Always have, always will. They are a great all around sports car. What other car in america has survived that long even through the 70's gas struggles and still performs as such... now I say again an american car. So don't bring up Ferrari or anything exotic like that.... Vette's are just a classic, awesome car...I'd take one any day

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'd agree that vette's are a dime a dozen these days..but I'd still take one in a heartbeat if I had the chance. They're just timeless!! :cool:

what about a camaro? (I would say a mustang also, but Im a chevy guy).. not quite as popular I dont think anymore, but still a beastly ride..Had a tricked out 98 camaro a couple years back..damn I miss that car, used to smoke mustangs all the time....insert some kinda cool smilie here..

·
Registered
392 Posts
Im surprised our local chevy dealer hasnt tried this gimmick yet...I wouldnt put it past them though. They do alot of crazy stuff like putting a salesman on the roof of the dealership till a certain number of cars are sold, and a contest to see who can kiss a car the longest, winner gets the car. !!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
How come bike shops don't do that with the new bikes that come in. I'm going to call and ask them whats up with there sales gimmicks. LOL :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
If it is a Yanko Camaro give it to me. Sorry just not a fan of the Vette. Of course I did like my friend's 68 with a 454 in it - it was hard to keep the tires from smoking even with a little gas but if you got traction that mfr was fast.. Also I had a 67 Firebird with a 327 vette motor that was pretty nice.. I just don't really like vettes and not a vette fan.. There are alot of other cars available for the same price or less that are far superior to the vette, in my opinion..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts