Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ahhh, you learn well, young grasshopper. ;) Good job on the research. I still think you should pick up a copy of Total Control or Twist of the Wrist if you ever plan on going to the track, but hopefully those websites will help you avoid any major incidents.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Captain Morgan said:
ahhh, you learn well, young grasshopper. ;) Good job on the research. I still think you should pick up a copy of Total Control or Twist of the Wrist if you ever plan on going to the track, but hopefully those websites will help you avoid any major incidents.
my birthday is coming up lol my main present is the MSF but i might try to squeez the book in there too lol

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you go to google and type learing how to ride ( or anything along the line ) they all look good this is just one

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dang i forgot about this thread...i guess its jsut one of the many particles of infrormation i have given you needing guys over the months :lol: :whistle:

·
Registered
955 Posts
twist of the wrist, great book, i read it in 1985 or 1986 when i first started racing..nice that a book so old can still be used today...but then again, i always said racing then and now is the same , now didnt i.......... :bash:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts