·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive never seen a pipe like this

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Looks nice but I think its Photo-Shop... Look close to the tank and you can see the pic looks cut together.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
No to bust your bubble, but this is what it says:

Why TiForce?
TIFORCE FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEMS have tapered headpipes, 4:2:1 design, and titanium oval mufflers-all for the cost of competitors' stainless steel systems. Manufactured in Suzuka, Japan and imported exclusively by Orient Express, these systems really deliver! Oval canisters have a straight-through baffle core and some of the most awesome sounds this side of a MotoGP bike deep- mellow rumble to sweet high-pitched scream-a maximum 98 decibels.
I didn't see where it said 4:2:1:2 exhaust system. I can only find High or Std Mount.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I could not find it on the web site either. The 4:2:1:2 is what is on the mag add of the 2WT Nov/Dec issue page 81 at bottom.

Just new I saw it somewhere before.

F4i

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
f4ilapper said:
I could not find it on the web site either. The 4:2:1:2 is what is on the mag add of the 2WT Nov/Dec issue page 81 at bottom.

Just new I saw it somewhere before.

F4i

If you can find a pic of it or take a pic of it...post it up. :dthumb: Thanks.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
And there you have it. Thanks. :dthumb: Now personal, it doesn't look right to me but thanks for posting it.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it still cool as any other pipe ive seen

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so you thuink that is ugly????

then you have notaste that is cool

1 - 20 of 30 Posts