Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yeah i said it, ill be honest im younger and chicks that like bikes is awsome, and i would LOVE to meet some.
and im telling every chick at carlisle about this site. lol then maybe we can get some pics in here to we can meet ppl
BTW SV was in on this too. lol and my ugly mug is attatched to my name to the left
<-----------------------------------

ATTENTION: Ladies since this thread is gonna get whored up by men. if you want u can send me the pic and i will post it in the first thread with ur name on here. :hug:

·
Registered
893 Posts
I know that some people are laughing at your post, but it's actually quite a good idea. I am all for people meeting each other doing something that they both enjoy. So many women are against guys riding, the best place for a guy to find a woman who isn't eventually going to make him sell his bike once she gets her claws into him is on a motorcycle forum. Roach and I met on a motorcycle internet mailing list...so I hope you guys find some gals on here that live near you. Even if it's not a love connection, those girls always have friends. :cheers:

Laura

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
I know that some people are laughing at your post, but it's actually quite a good idea. I am all for people meeting each other doing something that they both enjoy. So many women are against guys riding, the best place for a guy to find a woman who isn't eventually going to make him sell his bike once she gets her claws into him is on a motorcycle forum. Roach and I met on a motorcycle internet mailing list...so I hope you guys find some gals on here that live near you. Even if it's not a love connection, those girls always have friends. :cheers:

Laura
FUCCKIN A RIGHT!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
exactly, i know it might come of as me being a Ahole but its my hobby and trying to find a girl that i find attractive that likes to ride is kinda hard cause not alot of women in general ride. altought there is a girl in hershey that wants to get a bike and is beautiful. i just gotta talk to her more.

ATTENTION: Ladies since this thread is gonna get whored up by men. if you want u can send me the pic and i will post it in the first thread with ur name on here.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
ATTENTION: Ladies since this thread is gonna get whored up by men. if you want u can send me the pic and i will post it in the first thread with ur name on here.[/QUOTE]

No comment, playboy. :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DLITALIEN said:
ATTENTION: Ladies since this thread is gonna get whored up by men. if you want u can send me the pic and i will post it in the first thread with ur name on here.
No comment, playboy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

see like it is right now, thats y i said it, not cause i want the pics for myself but becasue its gonna turn into a PW thread :cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

Laura
:dthumb:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
no name calling, but did i miss something when i was gone? ps. P.Girlie your avatar should be what all other pics are modeled after....

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
zx636r said:
yeah i said it, ill be honest im younger and chicks that like bikes is awsome, and i would LOVE to meet some.
and im telling every chick at carlisle about this site. lol then maybe we can get some pics in here to we can meet ppl
BTW SV was in on this too. lol and my ugly mug is attatched to my name to the left
<-----------------------------------

ATTENTION: Ladies since this thread is gonna get whored up by men. if you want u can send me the pic and i will post it in the first thread with ur name on here. :hug:
:withstupi

Um it is so simple it is stupid - great call 636 - even though you ride a pos green machine you are ok by me.. Post them up ladies.. Remember when it comes to clothing less is more ALWAYS.. lol..

Gas - where is the infamous:

:nopicsbs:

You are slipping P/W

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.