Votes: 4 15.4%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would ask. :scratch: :whore: :whistle:
Im a Coke man!
The other is only for soda. No beer or liquor for this question.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Alright...Dagnabit, I told you...You are required by LAW to drink Pepsi or a Pepsi Product (ie: Moutain Dew or some other one).

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
furorange said:
Coke for the Turkey. Otherwise MountainDew.
Coke for the turkey? :scratch:

The only thing that Coke is good for is to pour on someones' cage so that it eats their paint off, brake fluid does it too though. Coke is less expensive though!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
pepsi for me......pepsi one diet pepsi regular pepsi lime pepsi any kind :dthumb:

but my all time favorate is orange sunkist

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
bulldog said:
pepsi for me......pepsi one diet pepsi regular pepsi lime pepsi any kind :dthumb:

but my all time favorate is orange sunkist

Ok, you just ruined it. Could've just stoped with "Pepsi for me..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ok, you just ruined it. Could've just stoped with "Pepsi for me..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:
hey i dont drink coffee or beer so pepsi all i got

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
You can't beat Faygo Rockin' Rye pop! Its awsome. But unless your from Michigan you probably have never had it. Its made in Detroit, if your an ICP fan you have probably heard of it. And in college I would sell it on eBay (yes people actually paid big bucks for it) LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke 'cuz DP doesn't have a strange aftertaste. On days when I'm really thirsty it's Diet Rite which could fall under RC and other. No sodium in it so ya won't be thirsty afterwards unlike the other 2. For the leaded version, :iagree: it's Coke hands down.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
diet coke all the way!

But you're right Ace...there are alot of items that we sell here in fat ole' d-town that many out of towners all want!! And that can add up to mucho $$$!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
:scratch: How are you going to have a poll about sodas...and not have Root Beer in the List... :skep:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Low said:
:scratch: How are you going to have a poll about sodas...and not have Root Beer in the List... :skep:
I think the poll focuses on "cola's" not soders in general.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just list you favorite as it is distributed. I think Dr. Pepper is the big one that both Coke and Pepsi distributes depending on what area you live in.
ie.
Dr.Pepper for me is Coke
Mt Dew is Pepsi
Mellow Yellow is coke. (I don't see it allot up north)
Diet Right is RC

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Gotta go with Coke. i don't drink soda much. Usually when I do i go with Captain and Coke...so coke it is.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts