Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many of you folks collect memorabilia. I'm a huge sports memorabilia fan and collect mostly baseball and motorcycle racing stuff. Example is a wall of AMA and MotoGP racing autographs. I also collect the racing bikes and different scale models from bikes I've owned. Is anyone else this fanatical or am I obsessed?

Jim

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Jim's R1 said:
I was just wondering how many of you folks collect memorabilia. I'm a huge sports memorabilia fan and collect mostly baseball and motorcycle racing stuff. Example is a wall of AMA and MotoGP racing autographs. I also collect the racing bikes and different scale models from bikes I've owned. Is anyone else this fanatical or am I obsessed?

Jim
I think I have most every Ducati and Suzuki model made.
excluding race replicas
Have quit a few Ducati replicas in different sizes.
You wouldn't believe the Jeep junk I have. :lol:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I've saved motorcycle magazines from the late 70's, 80's, and early 90's. Mostly for the hop-up articles. I had planned on getting some older bikes and making street racers, but I don't have the space or time.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nope the only thing I collect is..... um.........yeah that's it!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Ahh but you are a cynosure of gas fumes! :lol:
Well, this is true... I can sniff out the difference between c87 and c93.... as well as LSD and K1, and HSD!!! Yep, all the fun is in sniffin fumes... YEP YEP!!! :D

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Well, this is true... I can sniff out the difference between c87 and c93.... as well as LSD and K1, and HSD!!! Yep, all the fun is in sniffin fumes... YEP YEP!!! :D
:lol: :crazy: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts