Yeah, that ones gotta cause an accident or two now and then.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Do you think maybe he is still working for the state?? LOL :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm sure he is, they have stupider people than that working for them!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'm sure he is, they have stupider people than that working for them!!!

thats common place for state construction workers in PA, for sure :screwy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
double2000r6 said:
That wouldn't be a problem in Detroit - traffic laws are optional and no one follows them anyways.
aIN'T THAT THE TRUTH! rEMEMBER THE motown RIDE?!? i MUST HAVE BLEW THRU AT LEAST 6 LIGHTS THAT DAY!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
aIN'T THAT THE TRUTH! rEMEMBER THE motown RIDE?!? i MUST HAVE BLEW THRU AT LEAST 6 LIGHTS THAT DAY!! :dthumb:

ur just luvin the caps lock key tonite arent ya !! :smash:

its the same way down here on the weekends when all the kiddies come out in the toys daddy bought them!! green = go, yellow = go & red = I'll contemplate stopping for a second, but wont actually do it.. :screwy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
its the same way down here on the weekends when all the kiddies come out in the toys daddy bought them!! green = go, yellow = go & red = I'll contemplate stopping for a second, but wont actually do it.. :screwy:
And they look at us on our bikes like we are the ones doing something wrong. :wtf: Were not blowing through red lights or doing 80mph in town.(well, maybe once or twice for the speed..hehe) :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
That would not work here in LA, people would riot. :here: :here:
Im sure they've rioted for less than that :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
And they look at us on our bikes like we are the ones doing something wrong. :wtf: Were not blowing through red lights or doing 80mph in town.(well, maybe once or twice for the speed..hehe) :D
I don't know how you are on your bike, but I know this morning you may have driven through ONE green light. Did you really even make it through a yellow? :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
I don't know how you are on your bike, but I know this morning you may have driven through ONE green light. Did you really even make it through a yellow? :lol:

The light wasn't red officer, it was PINK!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:

LOL It was 3 red lights. I had to try to keep up with you. Talk about me driving fast. hehehe :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yep and right in front of cops. They have better things to do or stopping you would require effort like paperwork. One day I went to the Wings game and had quite a few beers with a friend - our deal was supposed to be, since we had season tickets, one game I drive and I don't drink that much 2 or 3 beers and next game he drives and doesn't drink much 2 or 3 beers. Ok first game I drive and I drink 2 beers - cool - except for after the game some a-hole on a cell phone held us through 3 lights on Josef Campu - so I rip around the guy and start giving him the business and I hear my friend doing the same. Well this guy on the cell phone's g/f flicks us off so my friend gets out of the car and whips it out and tells her to suck it - right in front of a cop - they don't care.. lol.. Next game he drives and drinks like 30 beers. We are walking back to the car and he is all f**ked up and says watch me walk over this Escalade and I said um no there is a cop right there idiot, I am f**ed up but should I drive - no no no. So he gets in the car, remember I just said there is a cop right there, starts it up and does a burnout down Josef Campau - nice - cop pulls us over. He is like dude why didn't you tell me there was a cop there? lol.. So the cops comes to the car - one on each side and take our license. They say you go to the Wings game? We said yeah. You been drinking - yeah. Did the Wings win? Yeah. Ok have a nice night and that was it - they knew we were trashed and just didn't want to deal with the paperwork, etc. Not even sure why they pulled us over other than to say listen if you are doing something stupid at least don't do it in front of us, carry on. lol.. Got to love the Detroit Police..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
The light wasn't red officer, it was PINK!!! :lol:
IT WASN'T PINK YOU PUNK KID! IT WAS ORANGE! GET IT RIGHT!! :withstupi :flush:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
o, AND mp!!! you are one CRAZY MOFO!! tHAT WAS SOME funny SH!T!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts