Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this before but it still cracks me up...

Coma

A woman was in a coma and nurses were in her room giving her a sponge
bath.
One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a
response on the monitor when she touched her.
They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him,
"Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and
bring her out
of the coma."
The husband was skeptical, but they assured that they'd close the
curtains
for privacy.
The husband finally agreed and went into his wife's room.
After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined; no pulse, no heart
rate.
The nurses ran into the room. "What happened?" they cried.
The husband said, "I guess she choked."

:D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I have seen it before and it is still funny as hell to read it. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
definately and oldie but a goodie! :cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Doh, didn't see that one coming. No pun intended. :eek: :lols:

·
Registered
396 Posts
come on Matt, that was funny.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMAO OMG!!!! I'll have to call my mom to tell her that one...Being an RN of 30 years, she'll get a kick out of it...LOL

~* ChaR *~ :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
One of the guys from my car forum responded with this:

A hospital administrator and a wealth benefactor are on a tour of a hospital. They come across a room where the benefactor sees a man furiously jacking off. The benefactor gasps "What the hell is the meaning of this?!". The administrator tells him that the patient has a condition where he generates too much semen and if he doesnt do that 5 times a day, his balls will explode. The benefactor shrugs it off and they continue the tour. A short time later they come across where a young, buxom nurse is giving head to a patient. "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" shouts benefator. "Care to explain this?" he asks.

"Same condition as the last guy you saw, but this patient has a better health plan." says the administrator.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Becca_007 said:

A hospital administrator and a wealth benefactor are on a tour of a hospital. They come across a room where the benefactor sees a man furiously jacking off. The benefactor gasps "What the hell is the meaning of this?!". The administrator tells him that the patient has a condition where he generates too much semen and if he doesnt do that 5 times a day, his balls will explode. The benefactor shrugs it off and they continue the tour. A short time later they come across where a young, buxom nurse is giving head to a patient. "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" shouts benefator. "Care to explain this?" he asks.

"Same condition as the last guy you saw, but this patient has a better health plan." says the administrator.
ROFLMAO!!!!! That was great!! :lol:

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Becca_007 said:

That was awsome. hehehehe I need to get better health care as well. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts