Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little about it:

The new 990RC8 is a streetfighter type, with a 75° V2, 999.8 cc engine.

The seat is the fuel tank, giving this 175 kg (385 pounds) motorcycle a low center of gravity.

Top speed: 280 kilometers per hour ( 174 miles per hour)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
the fairing is ok..but the style is too choppy..I like sleek styles, aerodynamic, smoth looking, something looks like it flows together more.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like a combo of 2 bikes. A Duc in the front to middle and a R6 or R1 in the rear.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mojo said:
Not exactly a concept. KTM is working on producing it.

At the time of the article about it is was a concept bike and since its not coming out till 2008...its still a concept bike to me.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
even though I dont care for the style of it at all..gotta give props to KTM for producing some cutting edge designs with their bikes. anybody know first hand of they perform? besides what the specs say they do?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Personally, I think it's fugly as hell. I'm with N4S...I like the sleeker, buffer look. This one's too boxy and choppy, and there's just something about it that's not quite right. :puke: :sorry:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
Personally, I think it's fugly as hell. I'm with N4S...I like the sleeker, buffer look. This one's too boxy and choppy, and there's just something about it that's not quite right. :puke: :sorry:
dido!!
To Slow!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.