Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, we can't help you if you don't tell us exactly what has you confused. :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, you've demonstrated that you know how to create a new thread and also how to reply to a post, so I'm not sure what has you confused. If you can elaborate as to exactly WHAT is confusing you, then I'm sure one of us can give you an answer.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
You seem to be posting ok.

Welcome to TWF ODESSAGSXR. :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
"New Post" button is your friend...don't be scared of it!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Well, you've demonstrated that you know how to create a new thread and also how to reply to a post, so I'm not sure what has you confused. If you can elaborate as to exactly WHAT is confusing you, then I'm sure one of us can give you an answer.
:iagree: :lol: :welcome: :twfrox:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
"New Post" button is your friend...don't be scared of it!
Yeah dont be sceered of the button.. but that gas man guy, yeah I'd be worried about him if I were you.
:lol: :welcome:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Don't worry if you stay here long enough you will be more confused and dumber for having visited.. lol.. Do like Gasman and hit "New Posts" and reply whether you have valuable input or not.. :welcome: :luck:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
...and don't be a-skered of double posting like this.. Its a p/w special... Wait a few hundred posts though before triple posting as you might hurt yourself..

Dear Ann,

I have recently stumbled across the evil world of TWF and I fear that my life is in ruin. I used to have a good job, three kids, a nice bike, a dog and a house. In just 1 week I lost it all. I just can't stop posting on TWF. I am in fear that I have become a postwhore. I have tried methadone among other reliable rememdies but now I am just a methadone addicted postwhore. I have tried calling the postwhore help line but it is just busy. Hold on I have to go respond to a new thread...........................Ok I am back. I know I am taking up valuable time p/wing by writing this to you but my hands are bleeding, hold on methadone treatment time.................................ahhh much better.. WTF was I saying? Look at the pretty colors. Yes Son of Sam I will kill for you right after I post to this new thread that Gasman just posted. Ok methadone is wearing off. Like I was saying my hands are bleeding my eyes are bugged out and I am completely and utterless helpless to the effects that p/wing on TWF has had on me. I am under the control of a powerful axis of evil. I fear that I may burn in hell for my actions and die at a young age due to malnutrition and overall poor health directly caused by p/wing on TWF. Please help me.

Sincerely,
Lost in the axis of evil p/w # 23,004

Dear Lost,

You are completely phucked. You will most definately burn in a lake of fire just like the rest of the god forsaken postwhores. There is no hope for you. End it now.

Sincerely your friend,

Ann

P.S. I checked out TWF and I too will burn in the lake of fire with you. Look for my recent posts on TWF and we can be helpless p/ws together. Peace, out.

:twfrox:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:cheers: :pat: :dthumb: what a long strange trip its been.....p/w ....what a trip...is this stuff legal in all 50 states?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.