Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, you've demonstrated that you know how to create a new thread and also how to reply to a post, so I'm not sure what has you confused. If you can elaborate as to exactly WHAT is confusing you, then I'm sure one of us can give you an answer.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Well, you've demonstrated that you know how to create a new thread and also how to reply to a post, so I'm not sure what has you confused. If you can elaborate as to exactly WHAT is confusing you, then I'm sure one of us can give you an answer.
:iagree: :lol: :welcome: :twfrox:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
...and don't be a-skered of double posting like this.. Its a p/w special... Wait a few hundred posts though before triple posting as you might hurt yourself..

Dear Ann,

I have recently stumbled across the evil world of TWF and I fear that my life is in ruin. I used to have a good job, three kids, a nice bike, a dog and a house. In just 1 week I lost it all. I just can't stop posting on TWF. I am in fear that I have become a postwhore. I have tried methadone among other reliable rememdies but now I am just a methadone addicted postwhore. I have tried calling the postwhore help line but it is just busy. Hold on I have to go respond to a new thread...........................Ok I am back. I know I am taking up valuable time p/wing by writing this to you but my hands are bleeding, hold on methadone treatment time.................................ahhh much better.. WTF was I saying? Look at the pretty colors. Yes Son of Sam I will kill for you right after I post to this new thread that Gasman just posted. Ok methadone is wearing off. Like I was saying my hands are bleeding my eyes are bugged out and I am completely and utterless helpless to the effects that p/wing on TWF has had on me. I am under the control of a powerful axis of evil. I fear that I may burn in hell for my actions and die at a young age due to malnutrition and overall poor health directly caused by p/wing on TWF. Please help me.

Sincerely,
Lost in the axis of evil p/w # 23,004

Dear Lost,

You are completely phucked. You will most definately burn in a lake of fire just like the rest of the god forsaken postwhores. There is no hope for you. End it now.

Sincerely your friend,

Ann

P.S. I checked out TWF and I too will burn in the lake of fire with you. Look for my recent posts on TWF and we can be helpless p/ws together. Peace, out.

:twfrox:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:cheers: :pat: :dthumb: what a long strange trip its been.....p/w ....what a trip...is this stuff legal in all 50 states?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.