Two Wheel Forums banner
221 - 240 of 252 Posts
Discussion starter · #227 ·
custom user title
Yep

doi only get to change it once, or can i change it when ever i want to?
You can change it whenever you want.

I am guessing once since you can't do it yourself.
I have set it to allow you to change it yourself...

here's what it is now, for your First 1000 member, Rally Vet, and BOTM Winner.

Code:
First 1000 Member<br><B><I><a href="http://www.twowheelforum.com/showthread.php?t=22341"><font color="#008000"><b>Nov 2007 BOTM Winner!</a><br>'07 Rally Veteran</b></i></font></b>

Well- I might have been in the top 5... Just looked at my odo- after the 125 miles today, I had 858. So about 733 for the contest.

Hey Gas can we do this one next year for jan 1 to jan 1??? Next year is my year man.... newly built motor and all it should be seeing miles, gonna do a mexico to canada ride, MotoGP, reno to canada, and maybe a few random iron seat rides to see how many west coast states i can hit on three day weekends.

Goal for next year is 4 sets of powers, so least 12K, and not a mile of it will be commuting to work!(thank you Praxair for the take home truck now)

i smell a challenge, i have a ride from OH to Cali and back, a couple trips to the gap and possible moving to TN, i cant wait for 2008 :cheers: (2007= 12k+ miles, 2008=∞)

221 - 240 of 252 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.