Two Wheel Forums banner
241 - 252 of 252 Posts
Hey Gas can we do this one next year for jan 1 to jan 1??? Next year is my year man.... newly built motor and all it should be seeing miles, gonna do a mexico to canada ride, MotoGP, reno to canada, and maybe a few random iron seat rides to see how many west coast states i can hit on three day weekends.

Goal for next year is 4 sets of powers, so least 12K, and not a mile of it will be commuting to work!(thank you Praxair for the take home truck now)
I'll be back around june and am looking to take the crown!! Log a lot of miles and then rebuild next winter!

Discussion starter · #243 ·
Hey Gas can we do this one next year for jan 1 to jan 1??? Next year is my year man.... newly built motor and all it should be seeing miles, gonna do a mexico to canada ride, MotoGP, reno to canada, and maybe a few random iron seat rides to see how many west coast states i can hit on three day weekends.

Goal for next year is 4 sets of powers, so least 12K, and not a mile of it will be commuting to work!(thank you Praxair for the take home truck now)
Man I don't know about that... cause I'm not sure what there is to offer. I'm glad you guys bounced this... I need to test why Drewpy can't set his custom tag...

i vote make a pot wager, get together with a supporting vendor and something all the involved parties would like and then hit the road in 2008

Discussion starter · #248 ·
Good call Pickle... :whistle: we fresh out of grass! :lol:

Seriously, though... Drewpy its not just you for the custom tag... so I have sent it to tech...

Discussion starter · #251 ·
What about? Start another thread on it in site suggestion... get some ideas rolling and we can figure somin out...

241 - 252 of 252 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.