Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide what this is... as seen on E-Bay I do know if I say this on the street... I would not be able to stay straight up... :rofl3:

·
Registered
941 Posts
WOW. That was good for a heck of a laugh over here. Thanks for the link. That's awesome. If only they made one for my bike!!!!! :bonk:

·
Registered
543 Posts
:crazy: :screwy: :bonk: :skep: :rofl:

I would probably run over the nearest curb due to laughter if I saw this on the street. At least they're not ADVERTISING it for that purpose...but you KNOW some fur-bearer somewhere is thinking about it :skep:

:bluemc:
-G

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OMFG!! What is next? :wtf: :nonod:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Not too mention the hefty price of $1.99!!! :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I saw one of those or something like it on a Busa over on Panama City Beach on Sunday...I thought it was for stunting... :scratch:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
'Bee youre thinking of this-

yes, I am thinking of the back bar...but what I saw was the squid on the busa with sandals, shorts, tank top and the $ 60.00 walmart full coverage helmet that comes with the snap on shield instead of flip up...and he had a rear spoiler on it!! and he was spinning tires and taching it out between stop lights along the beach...we actually pulled to the side to let him go so people wouldn't think we were riding with him!!! It was truly a low moment for sportbikes

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:rofl3: :rofl3: :phat: :loser:

·
Registered
366 Posts
:wtf: :phat: :rofl3: :rofl3:

wow... what will they think of next! LED exhaust tips, perhaps? It's bad enough they rice out cars, now bikes too... NOOOOOO! :cursin:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And I'll drive us there! Cool MP?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts