Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selson air jack looked like I might use it often. Turns out use it only for oil changes on my Corvette on lift, since rear has to lifted up to drain all oil out.
$500 wasted for neat product :scratch:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
personally aint no fcuking way im getting under a car with that jack. just a personal opinion.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey everyone look at my cool new tools!!!!! :bash:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
zx636r said:
personally aint no fcuking way im getting under a car with that jack. just a personal opinion.

I bet that is WAAAAAAAAY safer than all those little ass scissor jacks and most of the cheap ass wal-mart brand floor jacks.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
zx636r said:
Its a air bag setup... I bet it gets really small when it's empty...

Jetski.... that is interesting... what's the details and post up some more pics!!! I bet it can hold a crap load of weight and it is probably way lighter than a huge arse hydro jack...

More details please!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Gas Man said:
Its a air bag setup... I bet it gets really small when it's empty...

Jetski.... that is interesting... what's the details and post up some more pics!!! I bet it can hold a crap load of weight and it is probably way lighter than a huge arse hydro jack...

More details please!
Jack made in Australia compact about 30 LBS and well built. Rated for 4500 pounds, my model has low height of about 4 inchs without puck will lift to 19 inchs.
Selson makes other models with more height and weight ratings used for big truck lifting.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And it's $500... :whistle: sounds great but.....

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gas Man said:
And it's $500... :whistle: sounds great but.....
Product must sell well, you will find no discounts for jack.
Few have seen on Ebay go for close to new price :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No, there is no doubt in my mind that it's a nice product but dang!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Showin off our tools again? :bash: Shan asked to keep it "Disney" today. :scratch:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i dont doubt that the air bags are prolly a really good and reliable but personally i wouldent trust air pressure. i only get uner a car if there is somethign solid under it like ramps or a hydrolic lift

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zx636r said:
i dont doubt that the air bags are prolly a really good and reliable but personally i wouldent trust air pressure. i only get uner a car if there is somethign solid under it like ramps or a hydrolic lift
Air bags donot hold weight on jack, center section similar to bottle jack. Air bags are used to raise and lower metal support bar in center of jack.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts