Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have one of these very expensive comfort foam leather seats.....how are they really.....is it really worth the 200bucks????????? :here:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i dont have anything to compare it too but mine came from the guy with corbin seats.....and yes they are very comfy!

i would spend 200 bucks on something to go faster lol unless you are on your bike for long hours, but i havent had a but acke yet lol

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
For me no! My 9R seat is very nice... Ace got a corbin on his RC51 and rode his from north of D-town all the way to the GAP in like 7hrs...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
I have a Sargent. My ass thanks me daily :lol:
Aren't those gel not foam??

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Uhhh....not sure. I think its foam. There might be some gel in there too.

Nope

'Each World Sport seat is made with our durable and lightweight PolyTec seat pan, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.'

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know that there are gel seats out that are suppose to be AWESOME!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Gas Man said:
I know that there are gel seats out that are suppose to be AWESOME!

Hehe speakin o that, one of my friends has this little gel pad thing that straps on top of his seat... comfy as a bark-0-lounger and you can toss it in the freezer for a bit to keep your ass nice and cool on hot days, or microwave for a few seconds to keep it nice and toasty on the cold ones :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's some funny stuff...but yet still interesting!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Corbin on my F650 and Sargent on my K1200RS. Sargent seat much more comfortable ;) Have rode 13 hour days without any problems from Sargent seat :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Corbin's are known for being a bit stiff!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
For me no! My 9R seat is very nice... Ace got a corbin on his RC51 and rode his from north of D-town all the way to the GAP in like 7hrs...

I love my corbin. But then again the stock RC51 seat is like sitting on a piece of plywood. The corbin is still but gradually breaks in to the shape of your ass (for that custom fit). I recommend getting one if your stock seat is not comfortable (at least for everyday riding). No need for a corbin on the track, your ass should not be on hte seat much. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts