Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As Im sitting here tonite, bored at work..I was looking at Shan's thread about the alabama toys for tots event..and viewed the link in corvette forum.

HOLY GEEZ!!! for those of us that don't have a vette, or for whatever reason havent checked it out yet, just go take a look at that forum!!!

Corvette Forum Statistics
Threads: 818,544, Posts: 9,564,758, Members: 76,617

Thats a huge arse forum! Shan, how in the world do you and the other mods possibly keep up trying to run that place ? :lol:

oh hey, Pigface... how many of those posts are yours.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am a corvette owner as well as a sportbike owner.

I regularly lurk, and occasionally post on a few corvette forums. And now this one.

Corvette forum is a great place. But the atmosphere at digitalcorvettes is a little more relaxed. More like this twowheelforum!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good to have you both on board here. yeah, we're pretty easy going around here.. except watch out for that gas man guy here. he's sniffs a few too many pumps these days.. :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Bacardi God,

I have a 2003 Anniversary Edition Coupe with a manual transmission. You can go to my homepage, and click on the corvette link. I went to Bowling Green, Ky to watch my car being made and have pics to prove. Right now the engine is stock, but I have bolted on a few externals and painted plastic under the hood. Cant wait for the 3/36 to expire, then I will go into the engine.

How about you? Got any nice "cages"?

http://www.geocities.com/carlmorrell

Carl

·
Registered
44 Posts
SWEET VETTE

I was lookin for like a 98-00 c5 with atleast the 6 speed.

Yeah i own the 68 RS/SS camaro in my sig.

Here is a link with a few pics of it.

http://sinful7.nopistons.com/gallery/sandj

i have done alot to it.

built 408sbc
tko 5speed
Droped 2in
17in wheels
i got a list a mile long with mods i just dont really feel like typin it all right now but if there is anything u wanna know about it just let me know...

currently have a SSBC 4 wheel disk brake conversion kit for it sitting in the garage for it right now. Im going to start puttin that all togeather next week hopefully.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
good to have you both on board here. yeah, we're pretty easy going around here.. except watch out for that gas man guy here. he's sniffs a few too many pumps these days.. :lol:
Hey now!!! I resemble that statement!! :dthumb: :pat:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
carlmorrell said:
Bacardi God,

I have a 2003 Anniversary Edition Coupe with a manual transmission. You can go to my homepage, and click on the corvette link. I went to Bowling Green, Ky to watch my car being made and have pics to prove. Right now the engine is stock, but I have bolted on a few externals and painted plastic under the hood. Cant wait for the 3/36 to expire, then I will go into the engine.

How about you? Got any nice "cages"?

http://www.geocities.com/carlmorrell

Carl

WOW. Nice vette. Carrie and I looked at your site and like the pics. Your little baby Cara is adorable with that huge smile. Is April in 2nd grade now? I myself also like to jump out of a prefectly good airplane for no reason. LOL Thats a ***** load of pens you got going there. :lol:

But anyways...post more and enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Bacardi God...awsome 68 RS/SS camaro you have. :dthumb: How fast have you had her up to? You want to race for it? :lol: :smash:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Corvetteforum as well as some of the bigger LS1 sites are a totally different animal.

N4S, you guys and the Shan do a great job here. There's a lot of good things to be said for 2WF and the mix of pro site with friendly atmosphere of a smaller board that you guys have created here.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
The Bacardi God said:
just got the rebuilt the motor this summer and only have about 2k miles on it so i havnt been that hard on it yet. lol and what am i racing?

Either one you are willing to lose. LOL

I am going to win on my 2000 GSXR750. J/K Carrie likes the camaro as well but wants a 69 SS. Jet black. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
She was just asking me why don't I just invest my money in a car like that instead of motorcycles. I would rather do both. LOL

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
See...a bikes cheaper. But she would love to have another fast car like my mustang. Lets just say I had a pretty penny on the Saleen superchager I put in it to help add another 300HP just by its self. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah i been thinkin centrifugal (sp) supercharger for the camaro. i have a cheeter NOS system just sitting in my room too i could slap on if i wanted.

300 hp out of a saleen supercharger? what were the specs on it? do u have a link?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts