Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the relationship between the Corvetteforums and TWF?

I was lurking that place over last weekend, and I could have sworn I seen TWF linked on the main page.

I thought that was pretty cool, considering that Vette forum is the grandaddy of them, as far as I now.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I believe Troy Roberts, who is the admin/owner of corvetteforum, started several others, including this one. He also has a forum for the Caddilac XLR, the Chevy SSR, and I believe the Hummer H2.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:puke: on Corvette Forum!! TWF is the BEST!!!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
TWF wouldn't be here w/out CF, Shan will tell you that. And Shan is still a mod over there. CF was ranked the #3 forum on the internet the last I saw, but it's been a while. There are more posts there in 10 minutes than there is here all week. It's huge. :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah it's more like SBN... but I don't like that one either!!

Pig, you may be right about that...
TWF wouldn't be here w/out CF, Shan will tell you that.
but that doesn't mean I have to bow down to CF. TWF is here, it's reletively new and doing VERY well!

ROCK ON TWF!!!!

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I agree that TWF is moving in the right direction. SBN is way too big!! I haven't logged in there in a couple of weeks and I'll bet if I click on New Posts, I'll have 50 pages to slog through! I guess I just like the small town life better :dthumb: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Thats what I thought Shan. Was going to wait for you to answer to be sure. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I own and operate this site, Troy promotes the site on Corvetteforum.com.

We are two independent sites. :cheers:
See!! Shan is just soooo much cooler than Troy.... :sorry: Troy!! :flush: :nonod:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i kinda thought N4S was the owner because he was the one that sent me a pm on sbn to tell me to visit here :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
NO!! He's just a :whore:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
i kinda thought N4S was the owner because he was the one that sent me a pm on sbn to tell me to visit here :thumbs:
AAAAHHHH HHHHAAAAA!!! so Matt is responsible for this...you...this...you...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
bumblebee said:
awww dude you hit me square on the nutz with that low blow..... yeah blame matt :lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
TWF has definitly been one of the best forum's i have been on :dthumb: long live TWF :clap: :bowdown:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bumblebee said:

Now we know who to beat. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i feel mistreeted there is no comfort here :leaving: .......cant get rid of me that easy :lol: hey what am i soposed to do until i get a bike but rile you vet.s up :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Were just picking on you. LOL We wouldn't do it if we didn't like having you around. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts